Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Laddered tights, a good look or Complete no-no

We have all done it, been out and ruined our outfit (and sometimes evening) by laddering our tights. It is an annoyance that can never really be avoided(unless you wear very thick Denier) but is it right to go out with the the 'Laddered' look.

It's always been a look that has been adopted by musicians, celebrities and others alike but does this styled messed-up trend, actually look good?

Your comments please.......



3 comments:

daisychain said...

Not a fan personally, it just looks messy to me. I'd never buy pre-laddered tights, and I cry a little inside if I ladder one of my pairs.

Marin Daley-Hawkins said...

As with most trends, I think it CAN work but doesn't necessarily always work. I think you've got to consider the settting too - laddered tights might work for a casual day ensemble but I'd steer clear of them for anything more formal than that.

mollyandtheprincess said...

As a stylist's idea (top pics) they look ok, but in real life (all the other pics) they just look all wrong. A big NO to ladders for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...